Sunday, December 7, 2008

My Favorite Movie Lines

Here are some list of my favorite movie lines:

Life is a box of chocolate you'll never know what you'll gonna get... - Forest Gump

If you love someone you say it, you say it right then, out loud, otherwise the moment just passes you by. - My Best Friend's Wedding

You had me at hello. - Jerry Maguire

I am just a girl, standing in front of a man, asking him to love me.- Notting Hill

A great powers comes with a great responsibility - Spiderman

Life is simple, you make your choices and you don't look back - Tokyo Drift

Life is not about the number of breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away.- Hitch

They say there's always someone who loves more in a relationship. God, I wish it wasn't me. - If Only

What do I do on my last day on earth? It's an easy question, a no-brainer... I'd spend it with you. - If Only

A melody is like seeing someone for the first time. The physical attraction,sex. But then, as you get to know the person, that's the lyrics, the story, who they are underneath. It's the combination of the two that makes it magic.-MUSIC and LYRICS

Feel free to share your favorite movie lines.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh. - Silent Hill (one of the most horrifying films I have seen)

Anonymous said...

di pa tapos ang laban... FPJ

Unknown said...

here's mine:

"I would rather have one breath of her hair, one touch of her hand, and one kiss of her mouth than an eternity without it."
- City of Angels

"If the people we love are stolen from us, The way to have them live on, is to remember them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever."
- The Crow

"I think we make our own decisions, i just think that fate sends us little signs, and it’s how we read the signs that determines whether we’re happy or not."
- Serendipity

Anonymous said...

waahhhh...s serendipity lang aq wala..
gustong gusto q p nman un...tnx edz...

Anonymous said...

"Why didn't you tell me? If it had to happen to one of us why did it have to be you?" -An Affair to Remember

We need a witness to our lives. There's a billion people on the planet... I mean, what does any one life really mean? But in a marriage, you're promising to care about everything. The good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things... all of it, all of the time, every day.
You're saying 'Your life will not go unnoticed because I will notice it. Your life will not go un-witnessed because I will be your witness'." -Shall We Dance

Shut Up! © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!